*Poor old Patty is mentally ill, shouting into the void*

Monday, 28 December 2009

Top Of The Pops 2009

Since many are posting their collection of top tracks from 2009, I thought I would do the same. It has been my debut year of Dj-ing, and I have never loved music more than I do right now. Many thanks to Giles "Beezer Holmes" Walker and to Scott "Let It Bleed Aberdeen" Forest for all of their help and support. Also thanks to Club Snafu, Korova and Origin for giving me many opportunities and chances to play.
--------------------------
Top Tracks of 2009

1. Major Lazer : "Pon De Floor"
2. Joy Orbison : "Hyph Mngo"
3. Gucci Vump : Sha! Shtil! (L-Vis 1990 Remix)"
4. Sidney Samson : "Riverside"
5. Noob & Brodinski : "Peanuts Club"
6. Duck Sauce : "anYway"
7. Diplo & Laidback Luke : "Hey"
8. La Roux : "In For The Kill (Foamo's Skream Remix Bootleg)"
9. Erol Alkan & Boys Noize : "Death Suite"
10. Dizzee Rascal ft Armand Van Helden : "Bonkers"
11. Sebastian Tellier : "Kilometer (Aeroplane 'Italo 84' Remix)"
12. Jesse Rose : "Touch My Horn"
13. Mowgli : "London To Paris"
14. Boris Dlugosch : "Bangkok (Rusko Remix)"
15. Fake Blood : "I Think I Like It"
16. Tiga : "Shoes"
17. Yeah Yeah Yeahs : "Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix)"
18. Riva Starr ft Noze : "I Was Drunk/Black Cat White Cat"
19. Siriusmo : "High Together"
20. D.I.M. & TAI : "Lyposuct (Noob Remix)"

----------------------------

This is in no particular order, and is not my completed list, since there have been so many amazing tracks this year. Acts to look forward to in 2010? I reckon you should keep an eye on . . . HOT CITY . . . CHAOS DANS LE CBD . . . DOUSTER . . . LORCAN MAK . . . RIVA STARR . . . SOLO . . . HARVARD BASS . . . RENAISSANCE MAN . . . and many more.

Hello 2010?

MK x

2 comments: